Covid-19 booking policy:
This policy applies for bookings made after March 17th 2020.
- In case the organisation has to postpone the retreat due to Covid-19 valid reasons following authority regulations, the participant can either reschedule or get the pre-payment refunded* minus an administration fee*.
- In case the participant chooses for refund, an administration fee* of €150,- will be deducted, to cover part of the costs made.
- You can reschedule at no extra cost for a retreat with the same price.
- In case the participant has to cancel the retreat due to Covid-19 valid reasons following authority regulations, the participant can either reschedule or get the pre-payment refunded*.
- You can reschedule at no extra cost for a retreat with the same price.
- In case the participant chooses for refund, an administration fee* €150,- will be deducted to cover part of the costs made.
- Necessary cancellation due to Covid-19, following authority regulations, is possible up to 72 hours before the start of the retreat. After this, the pre-payment can not be refunded.
- If the participant is unable to reschedule, she/he will be refunded* the pre-payment made, minus an administration fee* of €150,- to cover part of the costs made.
- In case of cancelling due to other circumstances, the usual terms & conditions apply.
- ‘Covid-19 valid reasons’ follow authority regulations. This means that we/the participant will follow the authority regulations on traveling, when the borders close of the participants country of residence or the borders of Portugal.
- If a participant decides to cancel the retreat due to covid-19, on their own initiative, without valid reasons following authority regulations, the participant takes responsibility for the choice to book after the start of the Covid-19 pandemic. No refund can be made.
- If you choose to book a retreat, you are aware of the possible exposure to Covid-19 and take full responsibility for you own health.
- Wolfs Yoga is under no circumstances responsible for the risk of exposure to Covid-19, or the participants health or any treatment.
- The participant must have a valid health and travel insurance to be able to receive help by the healthcare system in case of being infected.
- The participant must have a valid cancelation insurance.
- Wolfs Yoga has the right to refuse the participant in the Retreat, if he/she arrives with symptoms of Covid-19, to protect our other participants.
- If a participant is infected during the retreat, we will do our best to protect other participants, as well as help to find a solution and a place to stay in quarantine. This might be outside of the retreat, depending on space available. The extra costs will be covered by the participant and no refund can be claimed. In this case the participants loses the right to participate in any of the classes until the patient is fully recovered, following health regulations of the authorities.
- If the participant arrives at the retreat, no refunds will be made if one will not be able to participate, for whatever reason.
- Wolfs Yoga holds the right at all times to cancel or postpone a retreat due to personal, national or international circumstances that we hold valid.
Our guests that made their booking before 17th of March 2020, and whose booking is affected by the Covid-19, are accommodated with a credit voucher that can be redeemed before July 1st 2021, without any additional costs. For refund, the usual terms & conditions apply.
- Wolfs Yoga is a smoke, alcohol and drug free retreat.
- No fire outside the house, as we are in protected national parks.
- If you’re late for class or decide not to join a class, we ask you to keep quiet durning those hours.
- All the costs for accommodation and food are covered. In the ‘Yoga Villa’, the responsibility of clean-up after meals will be shared.
- To allow everybody to find inner peace, students are requested not to talk in the yoga “studio” and be quietly in the other rooms.
- Mobile, music and computers should be kept out of sight durning the retreat and we encourage a digital detox.
- There is wifi.
- Group size; we have space for about 9 participants excluding teachers.
- No experience is required to learn the yoga basics, only the willingness to work with your body.
- Male and female are mixed. However, we’ll do our best not to mix genders for the rooms.
- Loss of belongings are at the guests own risk.
- No pets.
- Wolfs Yoga is not responsible for injuries of any kind, know your own limits and tell us. Even so, a participant always runs the risk of receiving an injury during physical activity. By participating the participant accepts this risk of an injury.
- Make sure to have your Identification card and Travel (EU) insurance card for any hospital visits.
- Always consult a doctor before starting yoga classes if you are not sure that you are completely healthy or if you are pregnant.
- Inform Wolfs Yoga if you are pregnant.
- If you have an injury or any other inconvenience, always inform your yoga teacher about this before starting the yoga class.
- Listen to and follow the instructions of the relevant yoga teacher.
- Perform the yoga exercises carefully and bear your physical limitations in mind.
- Do not perform any yoga exercises that are painful. Skip or modify the posture.
- Ask questions if you do not understand an exercise or postures after class.
- Avoid inverted poses during menstruation.
Scope of Application
- Wolfs Yoga may from time to time amend these Terms and Conditions. The most recent version of the Terms and Conditions is always the version that is available online.
- By contacting Wolfs Yoga your email will be added to our newsletter, which you can easily be unsubscribed.
- We never give any personal data of the participants to third parties without their consent.
- Wolfs Yoga may take pictures during the Retreats for Wolfs Yoga purposes.
Payments & Cancelation
- To confirm your stay we need to receive the upfront/confirmation/pre- payment of 50% of the total price by Bank transfer or PayPal as requested.
- You will receive an email with payment instructions as soon as we have received your booking form and confirmed availability for your stay.
- Once the reservation payment is received then the reservation will be confirmed. Until then any other reservations can claim the availability. However we’ll do our best to avoid this situation. :)
- The remaining balance will be paid in cash on arrival.
- By making the payment* with Wolfs Yoga, the participant agrees to the applicability of the Terms and Conditions of Wolfs Yoga. *Payments are made as an act of gift.
- Until 90 days before the scheduled retreat, the participant may cancel his or her registration, but has to pay a fee of € 100,-. This can be done by an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the participant cancels his or her registration later than 90 days before the scheduled retreat, the upfront/confirmation/pre- payment is not refundable.
- If the participant cancels his or her registration(s) within the last 30 days before the scheduled retreat, the remaining balance should be paid to Wolfs Yoga in full.
- Prices may vary due to special deals, other sites and availability.
- If it turns out at the location of the retreat that the retreat participant will not or can not participate in the retreat for whatever reason, the price already paid is not refundable.
Changes or Cancelation of Wolfs Yoga Retreats
- Please consider a travel insurance to cover any cancelation or travel costs. Insurance is not included in the price.
- Wolfs Yoga reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule a retreat in the event of “force majeure” or another valid reason (including illness of the relevant teachers, etc).
- Cancellation or re-scheduling (4) due to exceptional circumstances or force majeure (e.g. epidemics, storms, catastrophes, war) Wolfs Yoga has the right to not accept an unreasonable risk for the participant and has the right to cancel the contract with immediate effect. Wolfs Yoga has the right to decide on the possible refund per retreat, deducting all costs already made for revenue, staff, etc.
- In the rare case of re-scheduling, refunds of the payment can not be made. A retreat voucher will be valid to choose an alternative date within 15 months. If the participant does not accept an alternative date, Wolfs Yoga has the right to decide on the possible refund per retreat, deducting all costs already made for revenue, staff, etc.
- Wolfs Yoga reserves the right to change location of a scheduled retreat. If possible, any changes are announced in advance by email asap.
- The current retreat program example can be found on the website. Wolfs Yoga reserves the right to change any information at any time. If possible, any changes are announced in advance on the website or email.
- Wolfs Yoga reserves the right to cancel the retreat if there are insufficient participants. In this case, the payment of the participant is refunded or rescheduled. A minimum of 2 participants is required. In the rare case of cancelation the participant will be informed at latest one week before the start of the retreat.
- Wolfs Yoga is not responsible for any travel costs that are made, or costs that can’t be canceled, also if a retreat is canceled.
- Although we strive to only provide correct information on our website, we are not liable for any inaccuracy and no rights can be derived therefrom.
- Gift vouchers/cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift voucher is subject to availability and booking conditions may apply. When making a booking please quote gift voucher number.
- Gift voucher is subject to standard property cancellation policies. No refund of the the gift card value will be returned and the standard booking fee will apply.
- Vouchers are valid till the given date on the selected voucher page.
- Voucher are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be clubbed.
- Voucher are valid for a single transaction / This voucher is valid one time per retreat per person.
- This voucher is valid on full price and not discounted, such as packages & promotional offers, unless otherwise stated.
- This voucher cannot be redeemed in order to purchase gift cards.
- Applicable for the booking of a retreat.
- The Gift Vouchers with code are valid.
- Gift vouchers are not transferable.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.