- Wolfs Yoga is a smoke, alcohol and drug free retreat.
- No fire outside the house as we are in protected national parks.
- If you’re late for class or decide not to join a class, we ask you to keep quiet durning those hours.
- We encourage you to stay in the retreat area durning your stay. However, we do have one free afternoon planned.
- All the costs for accommodation and food are covered. In the ‘Yoga Villa’, the responsibility of preparing lunch, dinner and clean-up will be shared.
- To allow everybody to find perfect inner peace, students are requested not to talk in the yoga studio and be quietly in the other rooms.
- Mobile, music and computers should be turned off durning the retreat and kept out of sight.
- There is wifi in case of emergency. * ‘Into the Wild’ has a wifi area.
- Group size; we have space for about 10 participants excluding teachers. * ‘Into the Wild’ about 15 max.
- “All levels” retreats: No experience is required to learn the yoga basics, only the willingness to work with your body.
- (“Self practice” retreats: You can do your own practice, we are not necessarily teaching.)
- Male and female are mixed. However, we’ll do our best not to mix genders for the rooms.
- Loss of belongings are at the guests own risk.
- No pets.
- Wolfs Yoga is not responsible for injuries of any kind, know your own limits and tell us. Even so, a participant always runs the risk of receiving an injury during physical activity. By participating the participant accepts this risk of an injury.
- Always consult a doctor before starting yoga classes if you are not sure that you are completely healthy or if you are pregnant.
- If you have an injury or any other inconvenience, always inform your yoga teacher about this before starting the yoga class.
- Listen to and follow the instructions of the relevant yoga teacher.
- Perform the yoga exercises carefully and bear your physical limitations in mind.
- Do not perform any yoga exercises that are painful and skip or adjust the pose.
- Ask questions if you do not understand an exercise after class.
- Avoid inverted poses during menstruation.
- Make sure to have your Identification card and Travel (EU) insurance card for any hospital visits.
Scope of Application
- Wolfs Yoga may from time to time amend these Terms and Conditions. The most recent version of the Terms and Conditions is always the version that is always available online or on request.
- With any interest, your email will be added to our newsletter, which you can easily be unsubscribed.
- We never give any personal data of the participants to third parties without their consent.
Payments & cancelation
- To confirm your stay we need to receive the payment with PayPal or a bank transfer.
- It is also possible to confirm your stay by making the upfront payment requested (and the remaining balance in cash upon arrival.
- You will receive an email with payment instructions as soon as we have received your booking form and confirmed availability for your stay.
- Once the reservation payment is received then the reservation is confirmed. Until then any other reservations can claim the availability. However we’ll do our best to avoid this situation.
- The remaining balance will be paid in cash on arrival.
- By making the payment* with Wolfs Yoga, the participant agrees to the applicability of the Terms and Conditions of Wolfs Yoga. *Payments are made as an act of gift.
- Until 90 days before the scheduled retreat, the participant may cancel his or her registration, but has to pay a fee of €100,-. This can be done by an email sent to email@example.com
- Prices may vary due to special deals, other sites and availability.
- If the participant cancels his or her registration later than 90 days before the scheduled retreat, the upfront/confirmation payment is not refundable.
- If it turns out at the location of the retreat that the retreat participant will not or can not participate in the retreat for whatever reason, the price already paid is not refunded.
Retreat cancelation or changes
- Wolfs Yoga reserves the right to cancel a scheduled retreat in the event of “force majeure” (including illness of the relevant teachers, etc). In this case, the upfront payment is refunded.
- Wolfs Yoga reserves the right to change location of a scheduled retreat in the event of “force majeure”. If possible, any changes are announced in advance on the website or by email.
- The current retreat example schedule can be found on the website. Wolfs Yoga reserves the right to change the schedule at any time. If possible, any changes are announced in advance on the website or by email.
- Wolfs Yoga reserves the right to cancel the retreat if there are insufficient participants. In this case, the (upfront) payment of the participant is refunded. A minimum of 2 participants is required. In the rare case of cancelation the participant will be informed at least 4 days before start of the retreat.
- Wolfs Yoga is not responsible for any travel costs that are made, or can’t be canceled, also if a retreat is canceled.
- Although we strive to only provide correct information on our website, we are not liable for any inaccuracy and no rights can be derived therefrom.